Chronic Pain Management
Managing your pain doesn't have to be invasive or expensive.
Does this sound familiar..?
You suffer from day to day chronic or acute pain. You have been to Doctors, Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists and more….. You may even be tired of taking drugs to cope with the pain ?
What we have here just might be a fit if:
- you want to be able to reduce the sensation of your chronic or acute pain
- you wish to stimulate your body to produce greater levels of natural pain-killing chemicals known as endorphins
- you would like to be able to reduce or eliminate the need for pain medication
If so, what if you could:
- block the pain message from reaching your brain
- be able to control your pain
- find relief in the comfort of your home or office
- reduce or eliminate the amount of pain medication that you take
We sincerely identify with people who:
- just want to stop living with pain every day
- are plain tired of taking pain medication
- spent a small fortune on pain relief
Compact TENS Chronic Pain Management
- What is a COMPACT TENS?
- How does it Work?
- Is the COMPACT TENS safe?
- What information do I need?
- How do I use it?
- What are the COMPACT TENS features?
What is a COMPACT TENS?
How does it Work?
COMPACT TENS sends small, safe, electrical signals into the body via electrodes which are placed on the skin. The stimulus aids the relief of pain in 3 ways:
1. By blocking the pain messages from reaching the brain via the nerves.
2. By stimulating the release of the body’s naturally occurring pain-relieving endorphins.
3. By providing a distraction while the pain is occurring.
Is the COMPACT TENS safe?
There are no known side-effects if the COMPACT TENS is used appropriately. The user is always in control when using the COMPACT TENS.
Read Important Information
Warning: It is recommended that patients with heart and/or circulation problems, cardio-vascular problems or implanted cardiac pacemakers seek medical advice prior to using any TENS device.
Using your COMPACT TENS
Advice on TENS therapy is available from Pain Clinics, Physiotherapists and other medical centers. The information supplied with the COMPACT TENS incorporates useful information for the professional and education material for patients. Regular review of patient progress is recommended following the initial treatment session with the clinician.
Correct placement of the electrodes is essential for effective treatment. Client Electrode placement Protocol instructions are included with each COMPACT TENS kit.
COMPACT TENS offers the following superior features as outlined below:
- No side effects.
- Can be applied with other treatment modalities.
- Can be applied continuously for 16 hours in a 24 hour period.
- Small and portable.
- May increase the patients feeling of ‘well being’ –increases endorphins.
- May give the patient a feeling of control over the pain.
- May give the patient increased autonomy; can be applied anytime without disruption to a normal daily routine.
- Does not interfere with prescribed medications.
- Improves mobility through increased muscle activity.
- Muscle wasting is reduced.
- Increases blood flow through the treated parts of the body.
- Choice of 3 available wave forms: Continuous, Pulse Burst and Modulated.
- Assists with many types of pain.
- Cost effective option for a patient’s pain management.
- Meets AAMI guidelines. (Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation)
- Certified by the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) Department of Health, Canberra and European Community Regulatory Services.
- Medical Device Licence- Health Canada Cerftified